Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company started as a local engineering firm in 1970. The Mears Group of companies employs more than 500 professionals in the pipeline, construction, corrosion control, integrity services and sewer camera industries across the United States and internationally. Mears Sewer Camera began in 2009 with a few camera trucks and has grown to encompass a fleet of more than 25 trucks today.
What sets us apart?
Mears Sewer Camera provides full service inspection and location of all storm and sanitary lines while providing the safest, most effective method to prevent cross-bores. We have top of the industry lateral launch inspection equipment along with proven methods to prevent cross-bores. Our off site auditors review 100% of our work to ensure the highest level of quality to our customers.
Our Core Values
- Safety - Work safe at all times and to except no unsafe behaviors
- Quality - Workmanship of the finished product. Do it right the first time.
- Ownership - Being accountable for the results, committing to the results for our team and our customers.
- Integrity - Doing what’s right even when no one is looking.
- Service - Delivering the best value for our customer and looking out for their best interest.
- Team - Being a unit/family with a common purpose. Coaching and developing to build a stronger organization.
Get in touch today to see how Mears Sewer Operations can help you
We have positions available in many different regions. Contact us today for more information.